I Need Legal Counsel / Attorney to Help Setup My Trust For Me

I Need Legal Counsel / Attorney to Help Setup My Trust For Me

Yes, if you are looking to have an attorney draft the trust for you, rather than give legal counsel - you'll require a local (state) attorney that is willing to put aside their BAR License to work in a private capacity. Further, insure that they are drafting this trust indenture without statutory regulations - as it is a private contract. We suggest you look for a "constitutional attorney" as they will understand Article I Section 10 Clause 1 of the Constitution and how that pertains to a private trust.

Here is a list of such attorneys, simply select the state in which you reside: https://www.lawyers.com/constitutional-law/

    • Related Articles

    • Should One Get An Attorney To Help Complete The Trust

      The trust is inherently private, and thus can be completed privately by oneself; however, if LEGAL COUNSEL is wanted for any questions in the trust's execution a Constitutional Attorney is best fit for this type of trust (private irrevocable express ...
    • How Long Until Legal Counsel Can Answer A Question

      Most answers take 3-5 business days to receive an answer (Monday through Friday), save national holidays and vacation time. NOTE: Although legal counsel was summarily used, written information does not qualify as legal advice.
    • Can PWA or Someone Review My Legal Documents / Trust Indenture

      Unfortunately, reviewing your documents counts as a professional legal service and has the potential to shut us down due to the unlawful practice of law (UPL). Therefore we cannot review any documents. NOTE: Thankfully, the documents are so ...
    • How Does One Get This Bulletproof Trust Setup Immediately - What Are The Next Steps

      The Trust Indenture (documents to fill out) is found in SECTION 2: BULLETPROOF TRUST SECRETS currently. One can fill in the blanks found in the trust indenture by following STEP #3: LIST OF REPLACEABLE TERMS IN TRUST INDENTURE. Once these terms have ...
    • Should The Attorney Be Where I Live In or State I'm Working

      The attorney should be local in the state you are working in. They need to be familiar with the state's laws (where they have their B.A.R. license) to assist with any oddities or answer questions to help obtain the excess funds faster.